Project manager, PR and Partnerships
- 250 Rue Sauvé O, Montréal, QC H3L 1Z2, Canada
- Job Type: Replacement
- Grade: 009
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
Reporting to the Marketing Director of the RW&CO brand, you will be part of the team that drives brand awareness and trust through meaningful partnerships, influencers and communities. You will build and engage with our customers and followers to propel the brand into the future. As a key member of the team, you are responsible to coordinate all aspects of the public relations, partnerships and social media plans. You will add value to our organization through the strategies you develop, the opportunities you uncover and the relationships you foster within the media and fashion industry.
- Develop annual plans and strategies in support of the Brands objectives including partnerships, programs, contest, media relations, social media and events;
- Define a long term-term media relation plan and prioritize depending on exposure and brand fit;
- Identify placements opportunities in multiple channels to efficently target the customers and generate coverage;
- Seeks new potential collaborators and negociate partnerships to increase brand awareness and acquisitions;
- In collaboration with social media specialist, actively contribute to content amplification & customer engagement;
- Track results of project initiatives, makes recommendations and brings the appropriate corrective measures .
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or other related field;
- 5 years + experiences in marketing, public relations or Event planning;
- Experience in project management;
- Talent for optimizing market channels that best promote a company brand;
- An influential communicator in both French and English.
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.