Specialist, Organizational Development
- 250 Rue Sauvé O, Montréal, QC H3L 1Z2, Canada
- Job Type: New Position - HO/DC
- Grade: 008
- Status: Temporary
- Employment Duration: 12 months
This role is a 1 year contract at 4 days a week (30 hours)
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
We are looking for an HR professional who strives to work for a fast-paced organization in an industry undergoing significant transformations. Reporting to the Director Talent Management, the Organizational Development (OD) Specialist interacts directly with leaders and teams to support the achievement of our business objectives and the enhancement of the employee experience. With a client focused and collaborative mindset, the OD Specialist will contribute to strategic HR initiatives including Diversity and Inclusion and will contribute to key talent processes such as performance management and succession management. You have the opportunity to contribute to the evolution of our culture and to influence processes and tools.
What you do:
- Collaboratively develop and implement initiatives to enhance employee experience following our engagement survey.
- Support D&I journey working in partnership with communication and RCL corporate sponsor
- Assist in the design, implementation and management Leadership Development programs.
- Evolve the performance management program and processes.
Who you are:
- Graduate university degree in Human Resources with a major in OD with 3 years of experience in an OD role providing internal consultation and developing programs.
- Demonstrated experience in developing Learning and Development materials and in adapting materials related to performance management and succession planning.
- Genuine interest and awareness on Inclusion and Diversity matters.
- Mastery of Excel, Word and PowerPoint with strong visual presentation skills and attention to details.
- Must be a bilingual communicator (written and verbal), including facilitation and presentation skills
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement.
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.