Senior Advisor, Internal Communication
- 250 Rue Sauvé O, Montréal, QC H3L 1Z2, Canada
- Job Type: New Position - HO/DC
- Grade: 009
- Status: Temporary
- Employment Duration: 12 months
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Communications, the Senior Advisor, Internal Communication, acts as an expert in organizational communications and ensures that RCL communications are in line with the company’s strategic objectives. Working for Reitmans (Canada) Limited, for a 12 month contract, the person plays a pivotal role in the development of organizational communication plans and initiatives, mainly in support of programs and projects related to Human Resources, as well as other major projects deployed within the organization.
- Develops and executes organizational communication plans related to Human Resources programs or projects, or other major company projects;
- Advises internal clients on the internal communication strategies and tools to adopt, as well as the positioning of key messages;
- Writes and develops relevant content adapted to different target groups while respecting quality standards (memos, key messages, presentations, etc.) and ensures the optimal dissemination of communication tools;
- Contributes to the development of internal communication tools for employees, including the intranet platform, as well as to event planning to foster employee engagement.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- University degree in communications or equivalent field of study;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role and In-depth knowledge and understanding of strategic internal and organizational communication practices within an organization;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written French and English; outstanding writing skills in both languages;
- Ability to maintain excellent professional relationships with stakeholders in order to provide the best possible experience for internal clients;
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.