Business Analyst, Global Sourcing
- 250 Rue Sauvé O, Montréal, QC H3L 1Z2, Canada
- Job Type: Replacement
- Grade: 008
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
Reporting to the Vice-President Global Sourcing of Reitmans Canada Limited, the Business Analyst acts as a liason between our IT , Global sourcing and brand merchandising teams. You will add value to the organization by designing and developing metrics, reports and analysis that drive key business decisions across Global Sourcing and across all brand product development teams.
- Supports the global sourcing and logistics team in identifying, defining, and capturing the right data and metrics for reports and dashboard design and ensures accuracy of reports;
- Develops reports and dashboards and ensures they are aligned with Global Sourcing requirements;
- Becomes a super user for Flex and partners with PTC and the Flex user community to keep abreast of upgrades and changes. Analyzes specific Flex processes or issues to determine the best solutions;
- Researches and identifies improvement opportunities with a focus on technology based solutions;
- Assists and trains team when onboarding new tools;
- Partners with IT team to integrate new tools and systems and acts as the key resource to troubleshoot system issues and identify inefficiencies;
- University degree in Business Administration or Finance;
- Minimum 3 years of related experience ;
- Developed analytical and troubleshooting expertise;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office. PLM or Flex system knowledge is an asset;
- Developed communication and collaboration skills to tactically partner cross-functionally;
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.