Assistant Store Manager, Penningtons , Faubourg Boisbriand
- 3200 Avenue des Grandes Tourelles, Boisbriand, QC J7H 0A2, Canada
- Job Type: New Position - Stores
- Status: Permanent
Penningtons is the Canadian plus-size fashion leader. We are committed to being our customer’s partner and advocate for body diversity and size acceptance. We display our customer’s sense of style, encourage her to be fearless, and give her the opportunity to show society that willingness, capability and drive are blind to prejudice. We strive to empower women to embrace fashion as a form of self-celebration. If you are passionate about body acceptance and if you do not compromise on your style or your career – apply today! #careersthatdontcompromise #careeratRCL
Are you someone who is passionate about following the latest fashion trends? Does leading a team excite you? Than this opportunity is for you!
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will report to the Store Manager and support in creating a team environment, which fosters inclusivity and positive connections. You will strive to achieve store success by directing and leading the team to achieve store objectives, which include sales and profit goals, recruiting, performance management, training, and development. Your ability to adapt to various situations, environment, challenges, job duties and work schedules will be crucial to your success.
Day in the Life (What you will do):
- Ensure store is achieving company objectives and KPI goals
- Provide store leadership by balancing company policies, procedures, shrink/loss prevention, payroll, reporting, and scheduling
- Help recruit, manage, develop and train top talent who are sales, customer, and fashion-focused
- Implement merchandise strategies while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
- Maintain an effective and open line of communication with Store Manager and District Manager
Who you are (What you will bring):
- You have at least 1 year of leadership and or supervisory experience in a customer experience based environment.
- Proven ability to lead teams to success through strong sales performance.
- A High School graduate or GED equivalent. Post-Secondary is an asset.
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
- Be available to work weekends and evenings.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Quebec Only: Bilingualism ( French and English) is an asset
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.