- 5555 Boul Henri-Bourassa O, Saint-Laurent, QC H4R 3E6, Canada
- Job Type: Replacement
- Grade: 004
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
Under the leadership of the Director of Construction and Building Maintenance, the maintenance person, as part of a team is responsible for the maintenance and proper functioning of RCL’s head office and/or RCL’s distribution center as required and outlined below:
- Ensure the maintenance and proper functioning of the various systems (electricity, heating, plumbing, piping, air conditioning, ventilation, fire protection, etc.)
- Ensure the maintenance and proper functioning of the various equipment (compressors, dock levelers, garage doors, compactors, etc.)
- Make tours of the building and identify repairs to be made and prioritize them with team and supervisor.
- Ensure that inspections, maintenance and repairs to systems and equipment are planned, managed and documented as specifics require
- Minor repairs as needed: carpentry, wall plastering and painting, repairs to chairs, filing cabinets, drawers, desks, telephones, etc.
- Installations: tempos, station for computers, desks, partitions, tablets, telephone equipment etc.
- Assist or accompany subcontractors during work and ensure that the work environment is safe and that building security is maintained.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Secondary 5
- 3 years in a maintenance and repair position.
- In-depth knowledge of Ventilation / Heating / Air conditioning systems an asset.
- Autonomous, is comfortable at working on your own, planning your daily work routines
- Team spirit. Focused on the satisfaction of internal customers
- Possess a valid driver's license
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.