Administrator Sr. Information Security
- 250 Rue Sauvé O, Montréal, QC H3L 1Z2, Canada
- Job Type: Replacement
- Grade: 008
- Status: Permanent
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
Leads all security initiatives in areas of planning, designing, implementing, maintaining policies, and management of security systems, in support of information technology and software application initiatives across the Company systems
- Manage and maintain all security equipment such as but not limited to Firewalls, Antispam appliance, Virus console, two factors authentication console, Logging console, Password vault.
- Participate in projects as subject matter expert.
- Develops, maintains and oversees the monitoring of security systems, guidelines, procedures and establishes standards to minimize security risks
- Designs and oversees the monitoring and the ongoing maintenance of our Enterprise Anti-Virus Solution
- Conducts accurate evaluation of the level of security required. Interfaces with user community to understand their security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them.
- Coordinates and conducts security risk assessment investigations to identify risks and potential corrective actions. Oversees that the necessary corrective actions are taken
- Applies sound security techniques to control security risks, administers security software and works with employees at all levels of the organization to ensure adequate, cost effective security
- Coordinates and conducts security violation investigations to identify the contravener and supply management with detailed facts
- Develops procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
- Establishes and oversees the maintenance of login identification and access rules
Who you are:
- College degree (DEC) in Information Technology or related security certification. Bachelor degree an asset
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Information systems with at least 4 years of computer systems security administration experience
- Must have substantial experience in managing IT security systems/devices.
- Experience with Address Translation, IP addressing, subnet masking (including variable length subnet masking), routing, dynamic routing protocols and WAN technologies
- Knowledge and experience with various firewall architectures
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix- Linux networks
- Experience with Checkpoint and/or Palo Alto Firewalls infrastructure
- Ability to deal with change (change management)
- Excellent communication (oral/written/presentation skills in French and English)
- Strong Analytical Problem Solving, Organizational and Planning skills.
- Excellent communication (oral/written/presentation skills in English and French)
- Leadership skills
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.