- 250 Rue Sauvé O, Montréal, QC H3L 1Z2, Canada
- Job Type: New Position - HO/DC
- Grade: 006
- Status: Temporary
- Employment Duration: 12 months
Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
Are you passionate about fashion and have a mind for numbers? Then you might be our next Product Assistant. As a Product Assistant, your role will be to combine these skills and act as a main support to the buying team in all capacities. This role reports to the Junior Product Manager and Product Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Assists the Product Management team in the selection of programs
- Prepares best sellers with Group Product Manager or Product Manager and attends fit sessions when required
- Reviews photo samples, labels, etc. and ensures all advertising information is correct
- Updates and maintains all documentation such as look book, purchase order books
- Creates and maintains all necessary information in systems
- Prepare and attend meetings
Who you are:
- University degree or College diploma in Fashion Merchandising
- Minimum 1 year related experience
- Excellent sense of style and knowledge of fashion trends
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good understanding of competitive landscape and trends
What we offer (Why work with us):
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.