Refyne is India’s first & largest Earned Wage Access (EWA) platform. We partner with organizations to enable their employees to retrieve their earned but unpaid salary whenever they need it. Quite simply, we’re reducing the month-long wait to get your salary to mere seconds.
We started Refyne with the mission to empower the Indian workforce to adopt financial wellness and model their lifestyle around it. Attaining real-life financial inclusion lies at the heart of our goal, fuelled by the drive to achieve positive social impact.
We aim to enable people by bringing transparent, accessible & affordable means to finance right in the palm of their hand. We’re not a loan app. Refyne’s app lets users track, spend and save their real-time earned pay anytime, anyday, driven purely by their need. We believe this access is every employee’s right.
Refyne helps users understand their spending patterns, make wise choices with money, keep their debt in check, all while using the most sophisticated yet simple technology to keep them on top of their finances.
Refyne helps users avoid high-interest payday loans & microlenders, debt traps and build financial resilience. Our highly scalable platform enables employers to proactively ensure their workforce’s financial wellbeing and puts employees in the driver’s seat to control their financial position. Refyne is building a sustainable financial future, encouraging everyone’s participation in the formal financial ecosystem.
Refyne is backed by marquee global investors who have successfully implemented EWA in other countries, including the UK, the US & Latin America.
One of the core values at Refyne is driving customer excellence. We believe that to succeed long-term, it’s critical to develop a mindset focused on providing a superior customer experience.
We are looking for an experienced delivery manager who will be responsible for launching Refyne’s products & services and building relationships with our clients. The goal is to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, retention and not just meet but exceed their expectations.
● Launching Refyne products and services for new clients
● Resolve clients' complaints in an effective, respectful & patient manner
● Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high-volume clients to accomplish organic growth
● Research key customer wants and needs, suggest solutions to address them
● Ensure timely launch and delivery of employee financial wellness benefits
● Serve as the contact point for key clients and internal teams
● Gather, report, and communicate clients' feedback on service, technology, and product delivery
● Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
● Create reports for upper management
● Keep abreast with industry, market trends and best practices
● 3 to 5 years work experience in event management & on-ground product launch
● Experience in managing a large portfolio of clients, vendors & agencies.
● Excellent knowledge of management methods & techniques
● Proficiency in English - written & verbal
● Skilled in networking & building relationships
● Ability to think strategically & lead, prioritize & meet critical deadlines
● Comfortable with being on the road, the job will require extensive traveling, about 70% of the time
● Be part of a founding team with a highly successful track record for building global fintech startups
● Backed by leading global tech investors & specialists
● Flexible working hours; we are well-equipped to allow our teams to work remotely, whenever they want
● Competitive salary with other employment perks
● Become a key member of a team that is building India’s first real-time, on-demand salary platform