St. James Hotel Wedding Bartender - Part Time
- Red Wing, MN, USA
The St. James Hotel sits along the Mississippi River in beautiful downtown Red Wing. The St. James Hotel offers old world service, luxurious amenities and culinary delights delivered by remarkable hospitality professionals.
To ensure our guests experience in the event is pleasant by: Greeting guests with a smile, providing prompt and accurate service to guests to ensure high quality guest service and 100% satisfaction.
- $14 - $20/hour, depending on qualifications
- Serve multiple tables of Guests simultaneously as determined by management.
- Execute service as indicated by Banquet Event Order (BEO).
- Consistently checks guests’ identification and monitors guest consumption of alcoholic beverages to ensure compliance with hotel, local, state and federal regulations.
- Perform preparatory duties as assigned (e.g., polishing and folding).
- Perform guest count and beverage tracking as indicated by Banquet Event Order (BEO).
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Assist in maintaining general cleanliness of all event spaces.
- Comply with all Health Code guidelines to guarantee we are handling anything consumed by our guests safely and properly.
- Works as a team player and actively contributes to the success of the bar/restaurant/event experience.
- Coordinate activities with all departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
To promote employee health and safety, and consistent with legal and public health guidance, the St. James Hotel, part of Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. requires that all new hires report their COVID-19 vaccination status. Some positions may require full vaccination. Accommodation requests will be considered consistent with applicable law.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three to six months related experience with serving experience.
- Able to demonstrate good verbal, written, and communication skills with attention to detail and interpersonal relationships with guests and employees.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Point of Sale (POS) experience helpful.
- Multi-task with an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including weekends.
All offers are contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and drug screen.
St. James Hotel will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
St. James Hotel is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)