Temporary Customer Experience Rep/Call Center
- Red Wing, MN, USA
Red Wing Shoe Company is based in Red Wing, Minnesota, just 40 minutes from St. Paul, where our corporate office sits along the Mississippi River in downtown Red Wing. We are a global company with 2300 employees around the world, but we maintain a close-knit team atmosphere that comes with being a privately held company. We’re rich in history and tradition, but innovation drives us to deliver best-in-class product solutions and highly rated customer experiences. Our focus on our people and culture results in meaningful employee engagement across the organization. Our Guiding Principles of Living our Values, Honoring our Brands, Inspiring Our People, Centering on the Customer, and Preserving the Long Term Success and Legacy of Our Company are the foundation on which we build our future.
Customer Experience Representatives will provide our U.S. Work and Hunt retail partners with remarkable customer service. Serve as primary contact for retail partners calling by phone to place orders and track shipments. Hours are 8:00am -5:00pm, Monday - Friday. Will include some Saturdays.
This position is located in Red Wing, MN
Hourly wage $15 hour. Duration of assignment is expected to be a 3 month assignment.
- Provide personalized, professional service to retailers contacting us by phone
- Enter orders received by phone
- Maintain account information by verifying retailers’ names and addresses at time of order entry
- Provide information on product availability, technical specifications, and warranty
- Maintain knowledge of all product and advertising items in order to answer retailer inquiries and assist them in developing solutions for their consumers
- Track orders as requested by retailers
- Provide answers to retailers on shipping discrepancies by working with the Shipping Support Specialist
- Send copies of invoices, information on back orders, shoe search information, order confirmations as requested by retailers
- Six months to one year related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience must be related to customer service.
- Drive for excellence in service
- Ability to build professional working relationships over the phone
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast and accurate 10 key skills
- Experience in order entry
- Knowledge of Red Wing Shoe Company product offerings
All offers are contingent on satisfactory results of a background screen and pre-employment drug screen.
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)