Customer Experience Analyst
- Red Wing, MN, USA
Red Wing Shoe Company is based in Red Wing, Minnesota, just 40 minutes from St. Paul, where our corporate office sits along the Mississippi River in downtown Red Wing. We are a global company with 2300 employees around the world, but we maintain a close-knit team atmosphere that comes with being a privately held company. We’re rich in history and tradition, but innovation drives us to deliver best-in-class product solutions and highly rated customer experiences. Our focus on our people and culture results in meaningful employee engagement across the organization. Our Guiding Principles of Living our Values, Honoring our Brands, Inspiring Our People, Centering on the Customer, and Preserving the Long Term Success and Legacy of Our Company are the foundation on which we build our future.
Provide remarkable customer experiences when supporting our global sales team, retailers, wholesale, vendors, and consumers for account set-up, order management, systems, and data analytics to support and drive business growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical input, business feedback, and direction for the development, deployment, and integration of existing and new data applications and automation technologies that optimize the company’s customer service and financial goals and commitments.
- Create, analyze, and distribute standard and customized internal customer reports utilizing programs such as, but not limited to: Power BI, Crystal Reports, etc.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and other stakeholders to understand and meet/exceed informational needs and expectations by maintaining accurate records of all internal and external interactions in the appropriate database/system.
- Take ownership of and resolve complex customer inquiries through extensive research, problem resolution, and corrective action. A detailed understanding of Red Wing Shoe Company processes, systems, and practices; provide timely and accurate responses.
- Perform tasks required to maintain integrity of Customer Master Data in our ERP system including, but not limited to, accurate setup, review, and maintenance.
- Responsible for supporting Red Wing Shoes’ global customers, distribution centers and/or manufacturing plants, and cross functional departments to fulfill and manage customer account, orders, returns, etc., by providing accurate documentation and continual communication throughout the customer lifecycle process.
- Understand Global customer order management policies, procedures, and metrics.
- Support Customer Experience departmental goals and initiatives to be a best in class, proactive customer support organization.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or one to three years related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience must be related to customer service.
- Minimum of intermediate skill level with computer related programs such as Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook), Crystal Reporting, and Internet. Ability to gain skills required to utilize Red Wing Shoes’ internal systems like OMS (Order Dynamics), ERP (M3), CRM(Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, OneNote, SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, Power BI), Telephony System (Five9).
- Communicate in a clear, organized, and precise manner with functional areas to drive the required response; communicate responses to the customer relevant to their original request, while providing alternative solutions. Ability to understand, communicate and effectively interact with people across cultures and languages.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Drive for excellence in service
- Experience with a broad range of information systems (ERP, CRM, reporting tools, other)
- Ability to work independently on tasks with controlled access/authorization
- Maintain attention to detail, while completing multiple or repetitive tasks.
- Demonstrate a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
- Maintain a high level of integrity while balancing multiple priorities and responsibilities.
- ERP Experience
- Knowledge of Red Wing Shoe Company product offerings
- Ability to enforce guidelines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Talent to thrive in challenging and stressful situations
- Shipping experience
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)