Email Marketing Manager
- Red Wing, MN, USA
Red Wing Shoe Company is based in Red Wing, Minnesota, just 40 minutes from St. Paul, where our corporate office sits along the Mississippi River in downtown Red Wing. We are a global company with 2300 employees around the world, but we maintain a close-knit family atmosphere that comes with being a privately-held company. We’re rich in history and tradition, but innovation drives us to deliver best-in-class product solutions and highly rated customer experiences. Focus on our employees and company culture results in meaningful employee engagement across the organization. Our Guiding Behaviors of Living our Values, Honoring our Brands, Inspiring our People, Centering on our Customers, and Preserving the long term success and legacy of our Company are the foundation on which we build our future.
You live and eat email and are excited about advances in the channel to drive increasing customer value. This position ultimately owns all elements of email marketing including developing and driving strategy, campaign execution, and analysis in support of all brands at Red Wing Shoe Company (Red Wing, Irish Setter, Vasque, B2B Industrial). This role will act as the functional expert regarding best practices for all email touchpoints within the company, inclusive of marketing campaign management and supporting our internal corporate communication efforts. Goals include engaging both prospect and current customers with targeted email marketing campaigns across their life cycle to increase overall engagement, enhance conversion rates, drive Red Wing Store and ecommerce revenue, and driving customer lifetime value.
- Primary ownership of the email program including database growth, store traffic, engagement, revenue generation and B2B lead generation. Own internal and external email communication to consumers, B2B industrial accounts, employees, stores, and dealers.
- Be the subject matter expert that elevates the email marketing channel throughout the organization.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments around calendar planning, merchandising, creative elements, and copywriting to create well thought out marketing campaigns that support business goals across all units.
- Implement and optimize campaigns that increase engagement and retention including welcome, post purchase, abandon carts, customer reviews, and more.
- Create and implement email campaigns around lapsed buyers, reactivation, and best customer emails.
- Partnering with primary external agency, own all aspects of email operations including creating, coding, testing, and deployment activities.
- Own analytics and reporting on a weekly and monthly basis around channel KPI's.
- Continue to ideate and develop a pipeline of continuous innovation via A/B testing methodologies to improve on all channel KPI's.
- Partner with and direct external agencies to execute email marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, eCommerce, or related field
- Strong analytical details
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
- Experience working with top-tier ESP's
- Some light HTML experience is required
- 3 – 5 years experience managing email marketing programs
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)