Public Space Cleaning Attendant
- Red Wing, MN, USA
The St. James Hotel sits along the Mississippi River in beautiful downtown Red Wing. The St. James Hotel offers old world service, luxurious amenities and culinary delights delivered by remarkable hospitality professionals.
You’ll get your workout in, joining our fast-paced team, as you move throughout the property creating beautiful and stunning spaces. You’ll genuinely smile as you interact with our guests and team in a gorgeous historic environment. You’ll work hard and deserve to be rewarded with great benefits like FREE, delicious staff meals for lunch, or dinner, FREE uniform laundry, and nice coworkers in a friendly environment.
- Clean and maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the interior of the hotel, including but not limited to: lobby, hallways, public restrooms, restaurants, and public areas of the hotel.
- Clean and maintain the appearance of the surrounding areas of the hotel, including but not limited to: the sidewalk, and stairs.
- Greeting guests and quickly responding to guest requests in a timely and friendly manner.
- Effectively work with team members via verbal, written, and electronic communication to accomplish assigned tasks each day.
- Stocking guest floor closets and provide linen supplies for Room Attendants.
- Deliver housekeeping items to guest rooms upon request.
- Reporting maintenance issues to Supervisor immediately.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and one to three months related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
We Offer a Laundry List of Great Perks (including laundry)
- Competitive earning opportunities, based upon experience
- Complimentary employee meals on every shift
- Free uniforms (including free uniform laundry)
- Dining discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
St. James Hotel will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
St. James Hotel. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)