Regional Industrial Sales Director - West Region
- Red Wing, MN, USA
Red Wing Shoe Company is based in Red Wing, Minnesota, just 40 minutes from St. Paul, where our corporate office sits along the Mississippi River in downtown Red Wing. We are a global company with 2300 employees around the world, but we maintain a close-knit family atmosphere that comes with being a privately-held company. We’re rich in history and tradition, but innovation drives us to deliver best-in-class product solutions and highly rated customer experiences. Focus on our employees and company culture results in meaningful employee engagement across the organization. Our Guiding Behaviors of Living our Values, Honoring our Brands, Inspiring our People, Centering on our Customers, and Preserving the long term success and legacy of our Company are the foundation on which we build our future.
The Regional Industrial Sales Director is responsible for developing and executing on business development strategies to grow industrial business in their region. They lead a team of Industrial Sales Managers, ensuring effective pipeline management according to established sales processes and KPIs. In addition, the Regional Industrial Sales Director works collaboratively with the Region Directors who lead the Wholesale and Retail organizations to ensure the success of the entire North American Work, Hunt and Retail organization.
This region includes WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, AZ, UT, WY, MT, CO, NM, TX, OK, KS, NE, SD and ND.
- B.S. /B. A Degree in business or a related field and 7-10 years of sales experience, including a minimum of 3 years of experience managing sales teams; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales initiatives and plans
- Experience with leveraging CRM software such as Salesforce.com, to profitably manage sales pipeline
- Experience with effectively leading sales teams in a highly networked organization preferred
- Experience in selling premium footwear/workwear preferred
- Demonstrated ability to get results through influence and collaboration with organizational partners
- Demonstrated ability to consistently and effectively leverage a dynamic sales process resulting in increased revenue and profitability, including prospecting, developing opportunities, closing new business, onboarding accounts, and growing existing accounts
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline to achieve sales goals and defined KPIs
- Strong financial and business acumen; understands the dynamics of the business and the business strategy
- Strong communication and analytical skills required, including the ability to interpret and articulate business needs and challenges, and formulate pragmatic, effective recommendations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)