Night Auditor - Casual Part-time
- Red Wing, MN, USA
The St. James Hotel sits along the Mississippi River in beautiful downtown Red Wing. The St. James Hotel offers old world service, luxurious amenities and culinary delights delivered by remarkable hospitality professionals.
Do you love to stay up late and sleep in? The St. James Hotel is seeking an overnight Night Auditor to process and audit daily transactions including room charges, food and beverage sales, credit cards and gift certificates. Run end of day night audit procedures in the Property Management System (PMS). Attend to the front desk including making reservations, checking guests in and out, and assisting with guest needs by providing exceptional guest service.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and six months to one-year related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1-3 years of experience in retail, accounting or customer service related fields
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Clear, pleasant, and courteous verbal and written communication skills using appropriate grammar and tone
- Active listening skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Analytical approach to solving problems
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to learn and use multiple systems and applications
We Offer a Laundry List of Great Perks (including laundry)
- Competitive earning opportunities, based upon experience
- One free meal per shift
- Free uniforms (including free uniform laundry)
- Dining discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
St. James Hotel will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
St. James Hotel. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)