3D Artist (Remote OK)
- Pje Spegazinni 400, Almagro, CABA, ar
RedPoint Labs is a product-driven, curious, and creative global interactive entertainment software company. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep it moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. We democratize game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of titles.
We deliver games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
As a 3D Artist you will be responsible for creating assets that enhance the art direction and overall vision of the game.
Work task examples:
- Model props, buildings, foliage, etc.
- Rework geometry and textures of existing assets
- Create clean game topology, UV’s and textures
- Implement 3D assets into game engine
- Create LOD’s and destruction states
Skills We Look For:
- Ability to create both hard surface and organic models with a high level of realism
- Excellent Maya or similar 3D modeling software
- Superior eye for lighting, color, composition and detail
- Ability to work within memory and performance constraints while maintaining high visual quality
- Previous game production experience
- Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
We offer remote working when available.
send resume & portfolio to: hr+3d at redpointlabs.com