Functional IT Business Analyst (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The Red Gate Group is seeking a TS/SCI cleared IT Business Analyst to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in Reston, VA.
In this role, you’ll directly impact defense missions by maintaining and evolving a mission-critical data and information system. You'll collaborate with developers, engineers, data scientists, and analysts to prototype and deploy new capabilities to support warfighter end users. This is an opportunity to grow your experience in scrum software development, IT project management, and tactical planning and delivery while successfully delivering project solutions that will directly impact national security.
Required Experience & Skills
- Active TS/SCI
- 5+ years of experience with performing business and functional analysis or software testing on customer requirements
- 5+ years of experience with intelligence or operations analysis for the DoD or IC
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with project and requirement management software, including JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with writing requirements, test cases, and other documentation
- Experience with client interactions, including dealing with technology strategies and road mapping.
Desired Experience & Skills
- Experience with various intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, or SIGINT
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive project timelines and continual client delivery.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, inclusive, and collaborative work environment and work with the team to achieve consensus.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, comprehend the intent of a client’s needs, and help to shape and form the solution by leveraging team capabilities.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Agile or SCRUM Master Certification
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights