Full Stack Developer (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The Red Gate Group is seeking a TS/SCI cleared Full Stack Developer to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in Reston, VA.
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will impact National Security? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, Agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build a system from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. On our team, you’ll help customers overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches.
Required Experience & Skills
- Active TS/SCI
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- Experience with back-end development
- Experience with J2EE Web Development and Spring Boot
- Experience with frameworks, including Flask or Django
- Experience with API development, including REST architectural style
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- DoD 8570 Compliant Security+ or CISSP Certification
- 3+ years of experience developing backend software
- 2+ years of experience developing in a microservices architecture
- Experience with network security, including access and authorization for PKI and chain trusting
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Git, and GitLab
- Ability to understand front-end users’ requirements
- Ability to investigate root causes and provide corrective actions
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law