Technology Enabled Analyst (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The Red Gate Group is seeking a TS/SCI cleared Technology Enabled Analyst to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in Reston, VA.
You’ll work closely with a diverse set of mission partners to understand their questions and needs. You’ll write scripts, build models, and create innovations using the right combination of tools and frameworks that transform disparate data into objective answers to help to inform tactical, operational, and strategic decision making. You'll work with a team of developers to develop solutions into enterprise level applications. Join us as we use technical solutions for complex problems across defense, intelligence, and national security missions.
- Analyze or collect capabilities and intent of potential threat or adversarial actors, organizations, states, and non-state entities.
- Applies fundamental information systems and data knowledge with one or more intelligence disciplines to one or more elements of the intelligence cycle.
- Applies specific functional knowledge along with working/general industry knowledge to develop or contributes to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Active TS/SCI
- Experience with intelligence analysis supporting the DoD or an interagency
- Experience with all-source intelligence analysis
- Knowledge of intelligence systems, domains, and analytical tools
- Ability to develop high-quality deliverables tailored to clients, including tactical and strategic levels.
- Ability to manage, clean, condition, and manipulate large data sets for visualization.
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with JupyterHub and Jupyter Notebook
- Experience with Apache PIG
- Experience with tools, including Voltron or Attack the Network Tools Suite
- Experience with SQL, REGEX, or API Requests
- Experience with JEMA
- Ability to collaborate and innovate to solve problems.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law