- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Join our team as a CWMD Planner at Fort Belvoir, VA, and play a pivotal role in supporting the DTRA Strategic Integration (SI) Directorate. This position is dedicated to providing Advisory & Assistance Services (A&AS) support for the DoD CWMD mission, focusing on strategic planning, operational-level planning, technical and scientific advice, and organizational coordination. Your responsibilities include developing and reviewing combatant command plans, crafting operation orders, and providing critical support to CWMD Groups, Committees, and Inter-Agency Coordination Functions.
The DTRA SI Directorate supports the mission of the Director DTRA by shaping DTRA’s response to the challenges and priorities set forth in the National Defense Strategy, focusing the Agency’s operations, activities, and investments (OAIs) in a manner that maximizes their cumulative effect in support of our warfighting customers. To accomplish this, full spectrum CWMD support requires a flexible, timely and responsive subject matter expert (SME) work force to support the CWMD mission within and external to DTRA, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Services, other U.S. Government, Departments and Agencies, friends, allies, and partner nations as appropriate at home and abroad.
If you are a seasoned professional with CWMD and planning experience, join us in this critical role where your expertise will contribute to shaping the agency's response to national defense challenges and priorities.
- 5+ years’ experience and a BA/BS Degree required.
- Experience developing contingency plans, operational plans, continuity plans, etc.
- Ability to research current and possible future CWMD strategies, doctrine, plans and annexes; operational handbooks and guides; and policies, including but not limited to, capability gaps and emerging CWMD trends.
- Previous experience supporting working groups that include interagency and foreign partners.
- DTRA and/or CWMD experience.
- Must have strong oral and writing skills.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of Joint Operations Planning Process (JOPP) and Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES)
- Military planning experience
- Knowledge of CWMD Policies
- Ability to facilitate senior level meetings.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights