Systems Program Office Support (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Duties may include:
- Review and respond to a wide range of DoD and IC planning documents and warfare system concepts to ensure consistency in NGA and National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) strategies, methodologies, and policies.
- Review business process, military transformation, NGA transformation, MERIT and TENCAP entries, and modernization planning documents to ensure synchronization in future warfare systems’ geospatial intelligence needs across NGA and the DOD.
- Provide NGA Component leadership insight to MERIT GEOINT Panel sponsorship and ranking priorities, and ensure visibility for appropriate Component representatives of MERIT project development and delivery status.
- Receive and review market proposals for participation in technology demonstration events, including MERIT.
- Assist program managers with system accreditation and certification requirements.
- Provide analyses to identify capability shortfalls or redundancies and compare alternatives for improving joint warfighting capabilities.
- Analyze and integrate new concepts and technology capabilities with existing planning efforts, and modify and/or formalize new concepts, experiments and demonstrations to ensure horizontal and vertical integration throughout NGA on the programs involved.
- Assist in the development of alternatives, prototypes, evaluations, briefings and internal office work breakdown structures to support office requirements and office process improvement.
- Coordinate changes to internal and external websites (SBU, SIPRNet/Copper, NGANet).
- Develop and deliver other appropriate papers, analytical studies, reports, or other oral and/or written communications.
- Provide other support functions required to efficiently operate the business affairs of the Office.
- Assist Office staff in recording, tracking, and reporting status of action items.
- Eight (8) years of specialized experience with sensors and sensor platforms and their military applications.
- Experience with general DoD and/or IC use of GEOINT.
- Familiarity with MERIT and TENCAP programs.
- Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Systems Engineering, IT, or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification,
- Experience applying Project Management Institute (PMI) tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of the US Military to include expertise in future and emerging warfare systems
- Ability to liaise across DoD or IC organizations
- Experience advising the government on project tasks relating to engineering, testing, integration, transition, deployment, operations and sustainment.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights