Junior Data Analyst
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The Red Gate Group is seeking a Junior Data Analyst to support the Human Capital Management Office (HCMO), Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security (OUSD (I&S)).
Elevate your career as a Junior Data Analyst with us! Dive into cutting-edge Human Capital IT initiatives within the DoD and the Intelligence Community (IC). Your role involves crafting insightful reports by analyzing and visualizing data from diverse databases, ensuring the smooth functioning of DCIPS workforce systems.
As part of your role, you’ll collaborate with a dynamic team of data analysts and SMEs, managing authorization and manning info, configuring databases, and generating tailored reports. You'll be at the forefront of shaping DCIPS data initiatives, attending demos, participating in testing, evaluating ease of use, and ensuring user-friendly interfaces.
If you're passionate about impactful data analysis, IT innovation, and contributing to dynamic decision-making, this is your chance! Join us in shaping the future of DCIPS human capital IT programs and fostering innovation within the DoD and IC. Apply now to be part of a dynamic team at the forefront of data-driven excellence.
Required Experience & Skills
- Active TS/SCI
- BA/BS Degree
- 1+ years of experience in database and business intelligence reporting tools
- 1+ years of experience working with intelligence information systems or architecture supporting the combatant commands, services, or the IC.
- 1+ years of experience of data-mining in databases such as CMIS, DCPDS, ADVANA; and visualizing analysis discovered from data-mining
- Experience with SAS statistical software packages
- Experience with basis statistics with demonstrated experience in inferential statistics
- Experience with visualizing data in databases
- Experience with microsoft excel: pivot tables, graphs, charts and formulas
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik.
- Experience with coding, programing, and scripting languages in SQL, Java, Python, R.
Desired Experience & Skills
- Program Management experience in a DoD environment
- OUSD(I&S) experience is highly preferred
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights