Strategic Business Specialist (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
• Participate in NGA and NSG studies and analytic efforts, as an analyst and/or subject matter expert, at the direction of government leadership.
• Design research and data collection methods to understand complex programmatic, technical and strategic related issues.
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses of collected data and develop quality analysis products for senior- and working-level consumption.
• Write detailed, analytically supported, reports encompassing a wide variety of technical, organizational, and mission related issues.
• Develop and deliver briefings for executive-level audiences summarizing and synthesizing complex analyses into simplified terms.
• Plan, evaluate, coordinate, and integrate Operations Research/System Analysis (ORSA) actions with other staff elements and functions.
Active TS/SCI Clearance
• Minimum twenty (20) years of experience and at least fifteen (15) years of specialized experience applying objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to the analysis of complex operational and management problems, and ability to provide evidence-based analysis using
analytical tools and techniques such as statistical inference, mathematical modeling, systems analysis, logic, comparative analysis, and quantitative graphics.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Operations Research, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science. Experience may substitute for major area of study
• Recent experience (within 3 years) working within NGA, DoD/IC, and/or the GEOINT community.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, specifically the ability to create charts and perform statistical analysis using software tools.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights