Lifecycle Acquisition (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Overall Assignment Description: Provide mid-level lifecycle acquisition management support services across planning, programming, budgeting, and execution cycles for CIO-T and the IT. In collaboration with Expert Lifecycle Acquisition contractor lead, support business case analysis, CIO statutory reporting requirements, and IT performance management activities.
- Support the analysis IT portfolio investments for alignment with NGA vision, mission, strategy, and architecture; evaluate risk and return.
- Review, analyze, and provide recommendations on IT portfolio management instructions, manuals, and other policy-related documentation.
- Support business case analysis of CIO-T, agency-wide, and IC-wide IT investments and formulate recommendations to maximize mission benefits while minimizing cost.
- Conduct analysis of and develop briefings for CIO-T leadership assessing NGA’s IT portfolio against commercial industry benchmarks.
- Support the development of interactive presentations to enable CIO-T leadership to view individual projects, programs, and portfolio linkages to NGA’s strategy and architecture.
- Work with government leads to develop NGA responses to external reporting requests, such as development of NGA’s FITARA self-assessment report and identification of the IT portfolio’s funding to specific tasks within the Consolidated Intelligence Guidance (CIG).
- Manage and coordinate CIO-T’s development and reporting of Expected Accomplishments (EAs) and ODNI quarterly performance measures.
- Support IT Portfolio compliance reporting.
- Coordinate and collaborate across organizations to obtain data and inputs required for external reporting and internal analysis in a manner that builds positive rapport and relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Work as a part of an integrated IT portfolio management team to include direct interfacing with program offices.
- Employ exemplary written communication skills for report and document reviewing/editing.
- Assist in the development of management and senior-level briefings and present briefings when necessary.
- "TS/SCI Required"
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Computer Science, or degree that provided a minimum of 24 semester hours in one or more of the fields identified above and required the development or adaptation of applications, systems, or networks. -OR- Combination of Education and Experience: A minimum of 24 semester (36 quarter) hours of coursework in any area listed above, plus experience in accounting, cost estimation, project management, requirements definition, or a related area that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the duties associated with this work. As a rule, every 30 semester (45 quarter) hours of coursework is equivalent to one year of experience. -OR- A minimum of 4 years of experience in accounting, finance, cost estimation, project management, requirements definition, or a related are that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the duties associated with this work.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in IT portfolio management, IT program management, enterprise architecture, IT governance, IT policy, and IT strategic planning experience.
- Demonstrated recent (within 3 years) experience to conduct analysis from complex and diverse sources and explain or identify issue impacts and alternatives; apply analytical techniques including problem identification and recommended resolution; and build/evaluate analysis of alternatives in IT business cases.
- Experience maturing CIO processes through the integration of IT portfolio management, enterprise architecture, IT governance, and IT strategy.
- Demonstrated understanding of NGA IT Policy, Enterprise Architecture, Acquisition, IT Portfolio Management, IT Governance, and PPBE processes.
- Understanding of NGA’s organization structure, and knowledge of the National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG), NSG partners, Department of Defense and Intelligence Community (IC) intelligence oversight organizations, missions, and organizational priorities.
- Understanding of the NGA vision, mission, strategy, and architecture.
- Training on business case analysis.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture tool(s).
- Experience building and working with IT portfolio management analysis tools.
- Familiarity with NGA’s 40+ IT Programs
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights