Financial Analyst (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Preferred - Bolling AFB; Alternatives - Riverdale Park, MD or Reston, VA
The Directorate for Mission Services (MS), Chief Information Officer (CIO) established the Enterprise Senior Information Technology Advisors Program to support the Department of Defense Intelligence Information System (DoDIIS) Enterprise’s mission, CIO’s strategic mission, and the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE) strategy and implementation.
Red Gate has an opportunity for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our customer’s senior leadership within the DIA Chief Information Officer (CIO-5) Program Management Office (PMO). This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism.
- Expertise in Federal Government Acquisition and Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE).
- Assist in the planning, development, and maintenance of spend plans, including all necessary budget, financial status, charts, briefings, schedules, progress reports, and related documentation.
- Gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing program and budget data.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for leadership to attend meetings.
- Knowledge of commonly used contracting methods and contract types.
- Support each formal budget review cycle, including tracking budget, financial activities, and status of each project budget across fiscal years, authorizations, appropriations, and expenditures.
- Perform budget and cost analyses to relate planned budgets and potential changes to fiscal year budgets.
- Assist in projecting future budgets and responding to budget drills to attain project milestones.
- Perform market research and surveys, while providing cost analysis to ensure acquisitions do not exceed budgeted amounts on behalf of the government.
- Provide support to functional leads for the development of work statements, requirement documents, program schedules, and standard operating procedures.
- Provide analysis, monitoring, cost control, and procurement support of individual and aligned programs.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Management, Business, Economics, Finance, or related disciplines or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Seven years or more years of specialized experience with DoD finance/acquisition or equivalent experience. Familiar with procurement and creation of Bills of Materials.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Experienced with MS Office including Excel Highly organized, attention to detail.
- Ability to employ problem-solving techniques in unique situations.
- Ability to use information technology to solve business problems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Prior experience in a management consulting or business advisory position.
- Strong data analysis, program evaluation, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights