DevOps Site Reliability Engineer (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
As a DevOps Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll collaborate with cloud architects and engineers specializing in Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, and Chef to manage server configuration for modern cloud solutions. You’ll have the chance to demonstrate your expertise within a DevOps framework and use cloud service providers like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform to further your clients’ meaningful missions.
With access to our internal innovative labs, you’ll have the space and time to explore different ways of solving our clients’ challenges, and you’ll work with your team and stakeholders to deliver the right technical solutions.
Whether developing, deploying, or managing IT infrastructures for crucial server and network components, here, you’ll have the latest tech and brightest teammates at your fingertips.
- 4+ years of experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- 3+ years of experience with automation tools, including Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, or Puppet
- Experience with automating system configurations and orchestrating network operations and DevOps pipelines, scaling, releases, and day-to-day system operations in Cloud environments
- Experience with managing Git-based version control systems, including GitLab and GitHub
- Experience with architecting and deploying applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- DOD 8570 Compliant (IAT Level II)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code environments, including activities around the automated server or network configurations, large-scale software deployments, or monitoring and testing, such as continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with provisioning and managing infrastructure and applications in Cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with system integration using a variety of protocols, including JSON, REST, and XML
- Experience with scripting in Bash, PowerShell, Python, Groovy, or Ruby
- Experience with leveraging JSON, YAML, or XML for configuration
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law