Technical Integration Support Operator (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The Technical Integration Support Operator shall serve as SME in the CBRN requirements development process, research project management, and specialized equipment assessment. The individual will also serve as a SME on TTP development and assist with training military/civilian personnel on these plans and procedures. The individual shall serve as an expert in the use of the search equipment, analytical equipment, communications systems, and other mission-essential gear.
- Become an SME on all CBRN TTPs and SOPs and be able to communicate these plans and procedures to the Technical Integration staff within 90 days of award of this contract.
- Become a SME on all CBRN equipment and communications equipment.
- Assist with development of TTPs and SOPs for fielded and newly developed CBRN and communications equipment, as required.
- Assist with training personnel on CBRN equipment and operations.
- Travel on very short notice and work non-standard hours.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (technical or business-related field desired) and shall have recent experience working with or in the following military occupational specialty at the grade of E-6 or higher.
- Navy EOD
- Army Special Operations Forces
- Navy Special Operations Forces
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Back to Basics (BtB) Test and Evaluation Foundational certification.
- Have a fundamental familiarity and understanding of land and maritime reconnaissance and surveillance operations.
- Have a fundamental familiarity and understanding of CBRN PPE.
- Possess a current U.S. passport with an updated international vaccination record and a valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in computer utilization, graphics creation, editing, and word processing.
- Able to travel on short notice, work non-standard hours, and take on-call duty.
- Able to complete the Initial Training Program within 3 months of hire. The training includes tasks associated with WMD search operations, communications, mobility, surveillance, and force protection.
- Obtain immunizations for worldwide travel and unique mission requirements.
- Able to perform duties in all weather and climate conditions and be capable of carrying loads of up to 80 pounds over uneven terrain.
- Capable of flying in utility helicopters for extended periods of time and available for expeditious foreign travel for extended periods of time.
- Ability to meet medical requirements to wear a protective mask.
- Able to complete and maintain the Government-provided Nuclear, Biological and Chemical (NBC) training, to include use and wear of assigned NBC protective equipment.
- Former Navy EOD and experience with Army Special Forces or Navy Special Operations Forces.
- DAWIA BtB Test and Evaluation Practitioner certification.
- Military instructor experience, military instructor training course, or civilian equivalent.
- Army Senior Leader Course or service equivalent.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights