GEOINT Motion Imagery Standards Support (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Provide strategic focus to NGA's data production and research and development (R&D) efforts, aligning them with the acquisition processes of the Services and COCOMs.
- Identify and leverage new sources of GEOINT (Geospatial Intelligence) to enhance the capabilities of the NSG (National System for Geospatial Intelligence).
- Support the development of GEOINT-enabling capabilities and promote interoperability across the NSG enterprise.
- Review, provide feedback, and offer advice on Initial Capabilities Documents, Capability Development Documents, Capability Production Documents, Capstone Requirements Documents, C4 Intel Support Plans, and Information Support Plans. Coordinate document reviews, engage relevant NGA reviewers, consolidate and edit submissions, and update tracking databases.
- Assist in reviewing and responding to various DoD and Intelligence Community planning documents and warfare system concepts, ensuring alignment with NGA and NSG GEOINT standards, architectures, strategies, methodologies, and policies.
- Analyze and recommend the integration of new concepts with existing planning efforts. Formalize and modify concepts, experiments, tests, and demonstrations to ensure seamless integration throughout NGA, DoD, and IC programs and offices collaborating with the GEOINT Standards Division.
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and review options for delivering capabilities, including assessing alternatives, impacts, and constraints, to enhance NGA's ability and that of DoD and IC programs and offices partnered with the GEOINT Standards Division to meet GEOINT requirements.
- Deliver presentations, attend meetings, and actively contribute to DOD and IC working groups, integrated process team acquisition meetings, and support Task Force meetings.
- A combination of eight (8) cumulative years of experience in which six (6) is focused demonstrated understanding, knowledge, and familiarity in the following:
- Motion imagery (full motion video, wide area surveillance, persistent surveillance) standards development, implementation, and testing
- General DoD use of GEOINT
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights