Senior Acquisition Program Manager (TS-SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Offer technical, financial, schedule, and risk management guidance to the project, program, or Program Management Office (PMO).
- Support drafting interagency agreements and other necessary documents for the execution of AF9's and MIPR's.
- Assist in linking Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Planning with Budget Execution and Control, providing business executive support.
- Conduct programmatic risk assessments, develop mitigation strategies, and create risk burn-down plans to achieve desired program outcomes.
- Support coordination of cost estimates and technical work scope with the PMO and relevant project or program teams.
- Interact with NGA organizational areas, end users/customers (both foreign and domestic agencies) to identify and mitigate risks, manage budgets, establish and maintain schedules, and ensure technical results and program performance.
- Provide program management support to NGA Management in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development, and Information Technology engineering.
- Ensure programmatic alignment and adherence to NGA Vision, Planning and Programs, CIOT Priorities, and TA Priorities.
- Support the development, coordination, and governance management of Request for Change (RFCs) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs) requirements documents.
- Ensure technical maintenance and configuration management of program and project plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), architecture diagrams, and other key program documents.
- Assist in preparing briefing packages for the Acquisition Governance Process and other relevant governance boards.
- Support program management coordination among the Engineering Divisions, CIO-T Offices, and NGA Directorates and Associate Directorates.
- Provide support to NGA and IC Steering Groups, Advisory Groups, and Governance Boards.
- Assist in Enterprise Release Planning.
- Support Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) and/or Assessments.
- Maintain PMO artifacts using NGA-approved software, tools, and processes.
- Provide expertise in acquisition program management, including lean six-sigma strategies and execution, working knowledge of agile methods and practices, or familiarity with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Validate and verify engineering results and deliverables to ensure the highest quality and traceability to requirements.
- Twelve (12) cumulative years experience.
- Eight (8) years of experience of demonstrated understanding, knowledge, and familiarity in the following:
- Program Management includes cost, schedule, performance, and risk management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- DAWIA Level III certification in Program Management or equivalent specialized experience with Project Management tools and techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business, or a related field such as Economics, Accounting, or Finance
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights