Senior Lifecycle Acquisition Management Support
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Participate in proposal preparation and proposal color reviews, identifying requirements and Provides Program Management, Financial, and Acquisition services counsel to TIBC program managers.
- Serves as a member of team that works across NGA functional organizational elements to coordinate planning and acquisition of new capabilities for operational use.
- Provides program management and acquisition support to TIBC Program Managers in strategic business planning, acquisition planning, business development activities, product concept development and Information Technology engineering.
- Participates in the development, maintenance of the divisions Program management Plan and all related documentation related to the division’s operation.
- Coordinates activities between Acquisition, Contracts, NGA Acquisition Center, Software Asset Management Office, and Architecture &Engineering, which leads to rapid acquisition and transition of customer focused solutions.
- Supports NGA and IC Steering Groups and Advisory Groups in the formulation of sound acquisition strategy.
- Support cross functional teams in deliberating development of well-defined solutions.
- Interfaces with all organizational elements, end users/customers to manage risks, developing and managing budgets, and schedule milestones.
- Implements project, project and acquisition plans, schedules, and specifications within budgeted time and cost constraints.
- Identify technical issues and communicate impacts with potential solutions to the Government points of contact
- Must have a Top Secret, SCI with CI Polygraph clearance
- B.S. Degree in Geography, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Minimum of 12 years demonstrated experience and 8 years of specialized experience
- Project management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Understand the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC.
- M.S. Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Understanding of the DoD or IC Acquisition Processes and CM Processes.
- Certification Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) in Program Management at level I or higher, or equivalent.
- Additional certification(s) under DAWIA, the Project Management Institute, the American Society for Quality, or similar relevant professional organizations.
- A strong background in the NGA acquisition process, governance boards and working groups.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law