GEOINT Program Manager TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Offer technical advisory support and services for achieving Motion GEOINT interoperability with ISR systems.
- Provide technical assistance for integrating tactical exploitation with national intelligence and the national exploitation of tactical intelligence.
- Bring technical expertise and acquisition experience to facilitate the rapid execution of Hyper-Spectral Imagery (HSI) and Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) tactical data projects. Focus on ensuring interoperability, conducting testing, managing tactical data ingest, processing, exploitation/analysis, storage, dissemination, and related infrastructures for tactical data integration activities.
- Deliver engineering and project management support to the government PM/COR throughout the project lifecycle, from requirements development to operational support and including Earned Value Management System (EVMS) review.
- A Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Required knowledge of working with tactical sensors and tactical integration with DoD, NGA, or US/Coalition Mission Partners.
- NGA or DoD organization acquisition and procedures.
- Program and project management experience
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights