- Clearance: N/A
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- High degree of organizational skill and problem-solving ability; specifically, the ability to work as self-starter - especially as it relates to calling on resources outside the firm.
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers from within and outside the company without prompting or micromanagement; a “consummate” self-starter.
- Respect for details; ability to execute accurately at a high level without excess supervision.
- Ability to prioritize/execute to achieve desired company and project goals with prudence and sense of urgency.
- Articulate communication skills – verbal, pictorial and numerical.
- Excellent telephone etiquette, communication, and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally grow.
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Desire to invest your passion and commitment to a vision you feel you can embrace and contribute to the growth of the company and its success.
- A willingness and flexibility to do “whatever it takes” for “whoever needs it” foster the growth and success of the business.
- Ability to embrace and live the company’s MAGIC.
- Pursuing an education in Computer Science or other related fields.
- Junior or senior preferred
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law