Deployment Specialist (Secret)
- Clearance: Secret
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Deployment Support Specialist shall have expertise and experience in a variety of operations, logistics, administrative, and communications tasks which enable the execution of its mission to train, equip, advise, and assist its customer. The Deployment Support Specialist is a non-deployable and non-Emergency-Essential member of the team with the focus of maintaining preparedness to facilitate the training, exercise, and contingency operations deployments.
- Assist leadership with the drafting of reports: e.g., Situation Reports (SITREPs), Quarterly Training Briefings (QTBs), Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS)
- Maintain team internal calendar and access/permissions in conjunction with short-range and long-range calendars.
- Assis with tracking and reporting internal training and readiness requirements.
- Submit and track work orders, escort/coordinate on-site workers.
- Shipping and Organizational Mail Manager and Coordinator.
- Assists leadership with maintaining property accountability.
- Coordinate equipment transfers.
- Execute the vehicle maintenance program, and manage gas cards/receipts and license plates.
- Coordinate maintenance efforts for vehicles, weapons, and night vision equipment.
- Assist in the coordination of travel arrangements and travel resources for the team.
- Perform functions as team correspondence manager.
- Act as IT Work Group Administrator and Telephone Control Officer
- Driver’s license for the location of employment.
- HazMat shipping qualified or capable of qualifying within 6 months.
- Proficient with computer software: Microsoft Windows/Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience with Air Force/US Transportation Command (TRANSCOM) movement and transportation requirements.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights