Program Manager/Task Lead (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
The Program Manager/Task Lead IS NOT a member of the Team and provides no “Operational” support to the Team. He/she serves as the contract manager responsible for the program management of the contract. The Program Manager/Task Lead serves as the contractor focal point for providing any and all program planning, management, review, oversight, and execution of this SOW. The Program Manager/Task Lead develops core training schedules, records, and risk management reviews in coordination with the COR. The TL provides monthly reports, cost expenditures, training status, and equipment status to the COR, as required. The TL functions as the business and programmatic coordinator for the contractor and contractor personnel.
- Ensures all contractor personnel are deployable.
- Ensures established regulations, policies, and standards are met and enforced.
- Ensures all contractor personnel are trained and qualified to support the mission.
- Responsible for all personnel actions of contractor personnel under this contract, to include new hires, replacements, recruitment, and retention.
- Ensure all overseas contractor personnel (whether permanently assigned and/or temporary status) meet the Status of Forces Agreement/Technical Expert Status Accreditation (TESA).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- Experience managing a contract of greater than 10 people.
- Experience approving contractor timesheets, leave requests, expense reports, travel plans, trip reports, hiring new employees and employee evaluations.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with the client orally, as well as in writing.
- Related experience within the CBRN/CWMD field.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- PMP Certification or equivalent training
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights