Senior Business Development Manager
- Clearance: N/A
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Responsible for growing business within target Federal marketplaces through deliberate account management and sound capture processes. Will create account plans, interact with potential customers and industry partners, qualify opportunities, and support pursuit activities.
Specific duties include:
- Supports all phases of growth for a growing mid-market professional services company.
- Establishes and develops relationship with both Government and industry clients to support new opportunity pursuits.
- Identifies and cultivates new opportunities for pursuit that align with Red Gate growth strategy.
- Analyzes competitive landscape and provides recommendations on strategies to improve win probability.
- Tracks ongoing opportunities and leads initiatives to improve customer knowledge, refine win strategies, improve teaming positions, and communicate within the community of interest.
- Supports proposal operations, including providing capture and solutioning inputs based on customer knowledge and engagement.
- Helps with business development knowledge management, to include documenting lessons learned, competitive intelligence, and proposal artifacts.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years relevant experience or Associates degree with 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with the acquisition of Federal Government contracts
- Advanced knowledge of business development and sales strategies
- Demonstrated access to key government customers and industry partners
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients
- Comfort in operating independently or as a part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of successful capture and pipeline management across multiple DOD program offices
- Existing business development relationships within the Intelligence Community and/or DOD.
- Previous experience in Business Development in professional services and solutions industries is highly desired
- Proficiency in integrated business management and CRM software, including Pipedrive or SalesForce.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights