Data Analyst (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
As data analyst, you love diving into data and turning it into meaningful insights. With the abundance of structured and unstructured data, you understand the importance of transforming complex data sets into useful information to solve challenges.
As a data analyst on our team, you’ll:
- Use your technical knowledge and analytical mindset to support client and stakeholder relationships.
- Research, develop, and test data methodologies, and generate cross-functional solutions through capturing, analyzing and visualizing of large data sets.
- Contribute to impactful work and guide decision-making across multiple organizations.
- Apply presenting and communication skills and data analytics experience by simplifying technical requirements and trends, based on audience.
- Present data findings and recommendations to clients and stakeholders using your knowledge of databases, scripting languages such as Java, Jira, Kibana, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Establish quantitative and qualitative metrics and key performance indicators to drive technical outcomes.
- Apply data visualization through different formats such as graphs, tables and PowerPoint slides.
- Grow your communication and technical skills by merging consulting and big data to create data-centric solutions across the national defense industry.
- Experience handling structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge of development environments and processes
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Education -HS Diploma and military intelligence analyst training
- Certification- Security+
- 3 years of data analysis experience
- Experience supporting government clients
- Knowledge of analytical challenges or needs
- Ability to communicate vision to Technologists and Data Scientists
- Education- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of data analysis experience
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights