DevOps Site Reliability Engineer (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
As a site reliability engineer on our team, you’ll work with the DoD on the development of more robust systems by building a resilient infrastructure. You’ll build in redundancy, implement monitoring tools, and automate wherever possible. You’ll reduce toil by scripting routine tasks and automating self-repair. This is your chance to leverage your expertise in Kubernetes, Ansible, AWS Cloud Migration, Cloudera, and IaC, while assisting junior engineers and broadening your knowledge base.
Work with us as we help our clients automate tasks so we can provide innovative solutions toward cloud migration. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely.
- 5+ years of experience working in Linux environments.
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting, triaging, and resolving issues related to CI/CD pipeline failures or slowness on production Enterprise environments.
- Ability to build or modify Ansible playbooks with Bash scripts.
- Experience developing enterprise cloud-native solutions involving Kubernetes, Docker, Cloudera, AWS, Jenkins, or RHEL Systems
- Experience working with application development teams across the software development lifecycle and creating solutions to complex problems within a collaborative team environment.
- Active DoD 8570, Level II Security Certification, including Security+.
- Experience with Python/Go, Microservices, Serverless, MLOps, AIOps, Cloudera, and Kubernetes
- Experience with Big Data stack using Hadoop, Spark, Accumulo or MongoDB, and Solr or Elasticsearch
- Experience of software development processes and code management tools and processes
- Experience with declarative Infrastructure as Code tools, including Puppet, Terraform, and Ansible
- Experience with GitOps and CI/CD tools like ArgoCD, Gitlab CI, Jenkins
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights