Front End Developer (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Research, conceive, and develop innovative software applications for use across the DoD and Intelligence Community (IC). Ensure successful delivery of new services and capabilities while enabling a rapid pace of innovation and prototyping. Leverage the latest technologies and frameworks in a DevOps pipeline. Create intuitive visualizations of large scale data and geospatial analytics using strong user experience principles. Engage with multiple functional groups to comprehend client challenges and prototype new ideas and new technologies and help create solutions to drive the next wave of innovation. Design, implement, schedule, test, and deploy full features and components of solutions. Ensure quality software delivery through thorough testing and reviews.
- Strong competencies in UI development, data analysis/visualization, and software design
- Experience with HTML and CSS, including CSS frameworks, such as Material Design, Bootstrap, or Foundation
- Experience with usability analysis, testing, and client–facing engagements, including design discussions and product demonstrations
- Comfortable switching between different languages and learning new ones as necessary
- Experience building solutions that directly enable the mission of DoD or US Intelligence Community
- Experience working with various intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, and SIGINT and the data and tools associated with these disciplines
- Experience with Agile or Kanban software development methods
- Experience with ArcGIS Server/Portal and interoperability with custom web applications
- Experience developing backend RESTful micro-services using languages such as Python or NodeJS
Experience with a task runner/build system to include Gulp, Grunt, Webpack or Rollup
- Experience with multithreaded code, 3D drawing algorithms, and multiplayer networking
- Experience optimizing code for memory, CPU, and file constraints
- Experience with testing frameworks, including Protractor, Jasmine, Karma, or Selenium
- Experience with network security, including access and authorization for PKI and chain trusting
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Git, and GitLab
- DoD 8570 Compliant Security+ or CISSP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights