Technology Enabled Analyst
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
As a technology-enabled analyst on our team, you will be responsible for identifying the customer's data source requirements and applying data reconnaissance techniques. You will build analytical workflows and methodologies using these data sources and create or implement new or existing tools and capabilities.
You will combine information from multiple sources to help your client understand their mission environment more effectively. This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills, and share your methodologies with the intelligence community. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our customer.
- 5+ years of experience providing intelligence and operational support to the special operations community
- Experience providing support to sensitive activities
- Experience with programming languages, including Python
- Experience with JupyterHub and Jupyter Notebook
- Experience with intelligence systems, domains, and analytical tools
- Experience developing high-quality deliverables tailored to clients, including tactical and strategic levels
- Ability to manage, clean, condition, and manipulate large data sets for visualization and collaborate and innovate to solve problems
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time when necessary to accommodate client needs
Nice to Have
- Experience with Voltron or Attack the Network Tools Suite
- Experience with Special Military Units
- Experience as a data scientist or data analyst using data science tools and practices
- Experience with SQL, REGEX, or API Requests
- Experience with ArcGIS Online or other GEOINT tools
- Experience using open-source research tools to support intelligence requirements
- Experience providing intelligence support to the special operations community
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence concepts or principles
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights