Business Development Internship
- Clearance: N/A
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Red Gate is seeking students seeking professional experience through a summer internship program supporting our corporate growth organization. Will be supporting projects relating to corporate growth, including business intelligence, capture management, federal proposal management, solutioning, marketing and other related activities.
- High degree of organizational skill and problem-solving ability; specifically, the ability to work as self-starter - especially as it relates to calling on resources outside the firm.
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers from within and outside the company without prompting or micromanagement; a “consummate” self-starter.
- Respect for details; ability to execute accurately at a high level without excess supervision.
- Ability to prioritize/execute to achieve desired company and project goals with prudence and sense of urgency.
- Articulate communication skills – verbal, pictorial and numerical.
- Excellent telephone etiquette, communication, and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally grow.
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Computer Sciences, or other related fields.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights