Project Manager/UAM Fusion Analyst (TS/SCI)
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Organization Supported: The Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Information Warfare (DCNO N2N6I SI) requires management support services to facilitate Warfighting,
Manpower and Business transformation initiatives. The services are for strategic, operational & tactical level support regarding current and future Requirements Generation/Capability Development: Programmatic, Budgeting, Cost-Control: Strategic Governance and, Policy initiatives.
Red Gate is recruiting for personnel to support the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (DCNO) N2N6I organization with subject matter expertise to The Insider Threat Program (InTP) and the Navy’s Insider Threat (InT) mission to prevent, detect, deter and mitigate the risk to Navy personnel and damage to Navy resources, information, and systems from potential malicious witting or unwitting insiders.
The purpose of this requirement is to study, analyze, advise, research and develop deliverables to advance the detection, deterrence and mitigation of insider threat activity in the Department of the Navy (DoN), while safeguarding National Security, service information and data on both Navy and civilian contractor’s information systems through the application of knowledge and resources in achieving the Navy’s mission requirements defined herein.
The focus of the services required under this task order is divided into two types: Executive Level including short-term projects, special studies, strategic analyses support, and high-level briefings; and Basic Level including analytical, technical, financial management support, programmatic support, data collection, policy review, process research and adhoc task as applicable
- 5 years of experience AND;
- Assist in the UAM development and management of Insider Threat Detection Programs.
- Assist in the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closing of software projects.
- Assist in the development of Project Management Plans (PMPs), Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs), Integrated Master Schedules (IMSs), System Requirement Documents (SRDs), and Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms).
- Assist in linking Action Items from POA&Ms to tasks outlined in software system WBSs.
- Assist in the development, baselining, and resource leveling of software system WBSs using project management software such Microsoft Project.
- Assist in generating progress status and financial reports that identify risks, issues, cost overrun/underrun, and scope creep, as well as factors that affect critical path. In addition, the contractor will (as required/necessary) brief other team members and/or senior management on findings and recommendations for resolution.
- Assist in leading IPTs to achieve organizational goals.
- Assist in conducting security audit scans on the software and hardware in performance of assigned duties.
- Provide management oversight for the planning, execution, and control of all software support activities, to include all functions and sub-tasks required to accomplish overall project objectives. This oversight shall include, but is not limited to, controlling project activities; generating required weekly status reports, technical reports and other related deliverables; and administrative support. All questions and/or conflicts pertaining to the design and/or execution of assigned tasks are to be directed towards and resolved by the Government.
- Provide a progress report and meet with the Government Team Leads on a daily basis to discuss project status and any problems encountered. The report shall be provided in the standard format established by the Government.
- Provide a weekly status report to the Government Team Leads, which shall, at a minimum, include: Work performed during the week, including accomplishments; Plan for work to be performed during the following week; Identification and discussion of any risks or issues pertaining to assigned tasks and their associated deliverable target dates; The report shall be provided in the standard format provided by the Government.
- Shall facilitate project and task management, providing technical oversight support for all software design, development, installation, testing, and deployment, operations and maintenance, and documentation tasks. In addition, the contractor shall coordinate all contractor personnel working on the various technical installations.
- Shall develop and maintain PMPs, schedules, and POA&Ms to support software system development lifecycle activities. The contractor shall ensure all plans and schedules are incorporated to and aligned with master project artifacts. Information to be included in schedules and POA&Ms shall, at a minimum, include: A unique identifier and/or or number to differentiate tasks; A planned start and finish objective for each task; Resources assigned to deliverables and milestones; The actual start and finish for each task; Current status; Indication of any slippage and the corresponding number of days
- Collect and analyze requirements from both customers and technical personnel.
- Provide Assessment and Authorization (A&A) support of the IT hardware and software. This A&A effort will include coordination with the authorization authority, development of required security documentation, formal security testing, and remediation of findings, if required.
- Provide implementation recommendations and alternatives to the Government in order to assist the Government in identifying and prioritizing resource requirements, costs, timelines, and risks for planning purposes.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and share user activity monitoring information, manually or electronically, with the USMC & Navy Insider Threat Management and Analysis Center.
- Notify the Government of any contractor personnel changes prior to the change occurring, and provide the course of action to identify and fill vacancies with qualified replacements. All replacements shall meet the minimum qualifications as stated in this PWS.
- Assist in development of business processes and workflows (technical or functional), SOPs, and documentation. Unless otherwise directed, the contractor shall use a Government-supplied format.
- Provide briefings and presentation materials, conference or meeting materials, technical memoranda, and administrative reports in support of this Task Order.
- Provide the Government with a copy of all documentation developed in support of the Task Order.
- Conduct the required support and respond to tasks within an amount of time agreed upon by the contractor and the Government Lead.
- Work with multiple organizations within the Navy responsible for systems control, integration, testing, security, and maintenance, as well as appropriate privacy and legal authorities and external partners.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) credential is desired
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights