- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our customer’s senior leadership within the DIA Chief Information Officer (CIO-5) Program Management Office (PMO). This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism.
- Work closely with the senior leadership in CIO-5 PMO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Generate, coordinate, monitor, and report internal and external actions, decisions, policies, tasks, and/or briefings for closeout and approval.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for senior leadership. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Support program-level meetings to include sending calendar invites, taking and publishing meeting minutes, preparing briefings, preparing and booking conference rooms, and setting up DVTCs prior to the start of meetings.
- Support process improvement to the Program Management Office's business functions and suggest efficiencies to existing policies and procedures.
- Draft, process, catalog, file, and maintain the correspondences, messages, and other documentation on behalf of the senior leadership in CIO-5 PMO.
- Liaise with both internal and external staff at all levels.
- Other tasks as required.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have 5-10 years' experience supporting C-level executives. DoD or IC experience is highly preferred.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Travel may be required within Washington National Capital Region (NCR) on an as-needed basis for customer or corporate requirements.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights