Full Stack Developer (TS/SCI)
- Reston, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
This is an opportunity to build cutting-edge solutions in direct support of unconventional warfare clients. You’ll work with a team to develop frontend applications or backend services. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build, design, and test systems that will change unconventional warfare from vision to production-ready system.
- Experience with backend web languages, including Python, Node, PHP or Ruby
- Experience with server-side application development using Java or C#
- Experience with usability analysis, automated testing development (unit and E2E)
- Experience with version control systems, including git
- Experience with REST API design and principles
- Experience with switching between different languages and learning new ones, as necessary
- Experience in working closely with software development teams
- DoD 8570 Compliant Security+ or CISSP Certification prior to starting on contract
- Experience with Java Spring Framework
- Experience in working with various intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, and SIGINT and a comprehension of the data and tools associated with these disciplines
- Experience with testing frameworks, including Jasmine, Karma, or Selenium
- Experience with Linux scripting in BASH or Perl
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with information security
- Experience with Agile/Kanban development methodologies
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Git, and GitHub/GitLab
- Work without considerable direction and mentor and supervise team members.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Your Know Rights