Senior Project Manager
- Chantilly, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Clearance: N/A
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Red Gate is seeking an Engagement Manager (Project Manager) responsible for managing engagement strategies and defining and tracking project metrics related to a technical project that support the performance of the delivery
- Provide a broad range of support services in the areas of program management, financial management, policy support, systems analysis, acquisition support, project planning, budget analysis and cost analysis.
- Experience as a project manager and/or leading projects
- Strong understanding of program management and demonstrated experience managing finances and implementation.
- Effectively communicate with senior management of the program office, and technical directors.
- Manage cost, schedule, and technical performance to achieve SLAs or performance metrics defined in the contract.
- Experience performing supervisory functions such as time approvals for charging, expense reports, travel plans, and staffing functions
- Experience presenting material to senior government officials and key stakeholders
- Serves as the technical reviewer for client deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree AND;
- 10 or more years of experience
- Experience with systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working and collaborating with technical staff and engineers
- Experience identifying documentation gaps and creating documentation items where there are none
- Knowledge of product or project management
- Sales force
- Kafka/Apache high level knowledge
- Google document suite
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights