Program Analyst, Junior
- Fredericksburg, VA 22401, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Clearance: N/A
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
- Performs procurement planning, development, design, and overall direction of programmatic efforts. Integrates sponsor/customer requirements; establishes responsibilities and sets expectations; develops contract requirement packages covering program requirements, options, funding, delivery schedules, lead times, quality assurance, environmental issues, etc.
- Performs tasks requiring program planning, audits, and evaluations. Tasks may include supporting program analysis, strategic planning, integrated master scheduling, event planning, metrics, Financial Management Systems, and risk management.
- Preparing and presenting PowerPoint presentations or reports, meeting minutes/notes
- Drafting responses to routine and non-routine inquiries using standard formats confers with federal team lead on unusual or complex inquiries. Establishing and maintaining confidential files and records. Preparing statistical and analytical reports.
- Managing calendars for Executive Leadership Team, scheduling meetings, conferences and briefings as assigned
- Drafting memoranda, meeting invitations, and other written correspondence.
- Answering incoming calls and directing callers to appropriate team members.
- Providing assistance as a SAC point of contact on critical administrative procedures and matters.
- Providing support in the preparation of work assignments and documents for approval/signature.
- Researching and presenting reports on various topics.
- Assisting Budget Analyst in tracking SAC program costs.
- Assisting in the maintenance of SAC Activity calendar, reserving conference rooms for the Executive Leadership Team and setting up VANTS lines for meetings.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient operations of the Executive office.
- Preparing read ahead materials and briefing materials for each meeting, conference and briefing attended by the Executive Leadership Team.
- Supporting the Executive Staff in various ad hoc projects and requirements.
- Minimum General Experience: 3 yrs
- BA/BS Degree
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights