JOC Media Analyst (TS/SCI)
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Red Gate Group supports collecting, translating, and interpreting information for senior leader decision-making, specifically regarding public opinion and the media with a comprehensive understanding of military, political, social, and economic issues that USCENTCOM requires the ability to monitor, along with media activities domestically and in the USCENTCOM AOR, for relevance to USCENTCOM and to provide the Commander the ability to ensure distribution of accurate and timely official information, correct misinformation and support counter propaganda efforts as defined in this performance work statement (PWS), except as specified in Section 3.0 as Government-furnished property (GFP) and services, at MacDill AFB, FL.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public affairs, journalism, and/or international affairs.
- Experience in media communications, dissemination techniques, and methods.
- Experience in how to conduct research in support of media mapping to determine pertinent media sources identified countries.
- Knowledge of how to conduct research to determine key foreign communicators (government officials, journalists, religious leaders, etc.) their leanings and target audiences.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of the U.S. military structure, culture, and language.
- Excellent communication, briefing, public affairs, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate as a team.
- Previous U.S. military experience a plus.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law