Program Management Support (Lifecycle Acquisition Support, TS/SCI)
- Springfield, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
We are currently seeking a Program Management Support (Senior - Total Lifecycle Acquisition Management Services) to support our growing team.
The Exploitation Services Division requires program management support that will assist in carrying out the division’s responsibilities that contribute to NGA’s mission.
- The individual shall develop acquisition documentation (Acquisition Strategies, Statements of Work, Requests for Proposal, and acquisition and source selection plans) and present those documents for Government approval. The individual shall serve in an advisory role on source selection panels, document source selection findings, and if necessary, support the Government in the defense of protest.
- The individual shall provide the Exploitation Services Division with analysis based on an independent review of the deliverables provided. The individual shall provide project management support that encompasses the entire program / acquisition life cycle.
- The individual shall prepare, edit, review, and/or submit financial documentation and artifacts as requested by the Government, including, but not limited to: Air Force 9 generation and Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request generation and submission in PRISM or other agency systems
- The individual shall provide support in the oversight, test monitoring and verification, and agile backlog management of programs within the division.
- The individual shall participate in the planning, execution, oversight and/or review of government and contractor program test activities and events, including, but not limited to: Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT), Site Acceptance Testing (SAT), Operational Readiness Reviews (ORRs), Operational Acceptance Reviews (OAR), regression testing, user testing, Discrepancy Report (DR) verification and testing, and DR resolution testing. In addition, the contractor shall assist in the verification of new or existing requirements.
- The individual shall participate in technical exchange meetings, program reviews, acquisition panels, and configuration boards to ensure the active participation and representation of the Exploitation Services Division. The contractor shall support the program office in the identification and mitigation of risk in accordance with the NGA Risk Management process and other specific program risk management processes.
- The individual shall support the Exploitation Services Division in the formulation and analysis of new requirements. The individual shall support the Request for Change (RFCs) activities and work with NGA review boards, systems integrators (SIs) and segment contractors to support impact statements for RFCs affecting Exploitation Services Division programs and entities.
- The individual shall provide the Exploitation Services Division with analysis and recommendations. The contractor shall demonstrate and apply exploitation systems domain knowledge, as well as knowledge of NGA, the DoD, and the Intelligence Community.
- Active TS/SCI clearance, CI poly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in acquisition, acquisition planning, and the development of acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated area such as, but not limited to, program management, business, computer science, management, geography, geospatial information systems (GIS), or cartography or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of experience and eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Experience with agile software development, or the possession of agile certifications such as, but not limited to, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification.
- Experience with and knowledge of cloud computing technologies.
- Experience with Military, Department of Defense, or NGA acquisition.
- Travel may be required within Washington National Capital Region (NCR) on an as-needed basis for customer or corporate requirements.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law