Junior Financial Systems Analyst (TS/SCI)
- Springfield, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
Support the objectives of the FM Business Solutions Office (FMZ) to create, plan, and implement solutions for the improved processing, analysis, collection, organization, storage, management, retrieval, and use of financial data from across the enterprise.
- Serves as a member of a team that supports the Financial Management Directorate and FM
- Business Solutions Office (FMZ):
- Assists the government with financial management operations.
- Monitors and coordinates program resource allocations.
- Supports Government representatives at meetings.
- Supports the GEO-F and ORBIT systems, including future enhancements.
- Understand the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution Cycle.
- Develops and validates financial requirements
- Supporting program schedule development.
- Developing and maintaining system documentation and training materials.
- Developing methodologies for migrating data including validation of information migrated to a new system.
- After operational needs for enhancements or system changes are assessed, define and assist in the development of technical requirements and specifications for development and test.
- Participating in joint meetings related to operations and maintenance of NGA’s Core Financial Systems.
- Supporting development of IV&V testing processes to validate financial results prior to implementing system enhancements with NGA’s Core Financial Systems.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance, with a CI poly preferred.
- 1 years of total experience in assessing federal financial business processes
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, Management, Computer Science, Economics.
- Experience in assessing federal financial business processes, developing financial systems options, and/or implementing system solution to include demonstrated experience with federal financial management includingany orall aspects of programming, planning, budgeting, execution and/or accounting.
- Demonstrated experience conducting analyses that may involve complex technical parameter, acquisition and financial requirements, schedule constraints, procurement and business principles and similar cost-influencing factors.
- Demonstrated experience developing life cycle cost estimates utilizing various methodologies (i.e. parametric, analogous, engineering judgment, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in schedule, cost risk and benefits analysis.
- Demonstrated experience implementing financial systems in the federal environment from both a systems and functional perspective.
- Demonstrated experience in system business case development.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Captivate
- Travel may be required within Washington National Capital Region (NCR) on an as-needed basis for customer or corporate requirements.
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law