MASINT Analyst (TS/SCI)
- Reston, VA, USA
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
As a MASINT analyst, you will be a member of a team of analysts providing MASINT reach back support to Improvised Threats, Emerging Technologies, and WMD efforts and operations executed by committed war fighting units and partners globally. This position serves as a Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) subject-matter expert and technical authority with a focus on current/near-term events, plans, developments, and trends pertaining to MASINT, the proliferation of WMD and nuclear/radiological events; issues impacting weapons security; force protection; and force operability and survivability against a broad spectrum of nuclear, biological, chemical, and other WMD events. As a MASINT subject matter expert, conducts applied research on specific intelligence issues pertaining to emerging and WMD threats to US and allied nations; provides written input to reports and briefings; assists with answering requests for information (RFI); assists in research and analytical data entries related to emerging and WMD; all for dissemination to Agency leadership and its personnel, Combatant Commands, and the Intelligence Community (IC). As required, you will interact directly with the client, the Improvised-Threat Community of Interest (CoI), WMD CoI, Emerging Threat CoI, intelligence partners across the IC, and the deployed intelligence consumer during the development of intelligence products to meet intelligence requests for information. As required, you will plan, develop, and deliver tailored intelligence capabilities and tools training to support intelligence consumers and partners. You will assist in providing quality assurance and quality control over-developed products to ensure they meet client standards and follow Director of National Intelligence (DNI) standards.
While providing reach-back support, you will provide support to RFS responses developed by embedded teammates supporting units forward; answer requests for support from other intelligence consumers, and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with training and pre-deployment training/preparation. You will work closely with other members of the team to monitor and identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks. You will assist with the development and maintenance of analytic policies and procedures for the processing, production, and dissemination of intelligence. As required, you will brief intelligence assessments and may represent the client organization in fielding technical questions to support key assessments. You may serve as a client liaison and coordinate with government personnel, technical experts, and sub-contractors.
- One to three years of MASINT support to members of the IC.
- Previous experience with CBRNE/WMD-related intelligence (to include CP, Nuclear Policy, health/medical, arms control, weapons technology, etc.)
- One to three years of intelligence analyst experience required.
- More than five years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of Geospatial military intelligence.
- Be willing to deploy to the required theatre of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and up to three-month deployments to OCONUS locations as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in MASINT-related field (technical intelligence, signature intelligence)
- Expert understanding of GEOINT analytic tools such as Arc-GIS, ENVI, and SOCET
- More than five years of experience providing direct MASINT support to network analysis in support of attack the network operations - including counter-facilitation.
- Master's degree in MASINT-related field (technical intelligence, signature intelligence)
- More than 15 years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of Geospatial military intelligence.
- Practical understanding of Intel-related databases and tools such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, and other SIGINT databases.
- Practical understanding of analytic Intel tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
Travel up to 33%
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law